To have your work restored...
- Call with questions or to schedule an appointment: 215.431.8743
- Bring the work to the studio for evaluation
- Receive a final price up-front
- Gerry will call you when your work is ready for pick-up
- Pay with check or cash (no credit cards)
Gerald Hoepfner has provided private art restoration services in the Philadelphia area since 1989. Hoepfner received his BFA with distinction from California College of Arts and Crafts in Oakland, CA, and furthered his education and training at the Institut Royal du Patrimoine Artistique (Brussels, Belgium), where he received a Fulbright Fellowship in Conservation. Additionally, he served as intern followed by Assistant Conservator for the Intermuseum Laboratory, Oberlin, Ohio.
Prior to settling in Philadelphia, Hoepfner’s extensive experience included:
- Chief Conservator and Lecturer in Art, Art Conservation Laboratory, University of California, Davis
- Founding Director/Chief Conservator/Lecturer, Williamstown Art Conservation Laboratory at the Clark Art Institute
- Art Conservation Consultant, Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection, Lugano, Switzerland.